Welcome to the Wisconsin page where you can find local groups of empaths.
If you know of any that is not listed here or want to start your own, please contact us.
These gatherings are generally for all empaths. Whether you are just discovering your gift or if you are already a seasoned empath, you can find or create a supportive community near you. Many times they will offer workshops, discussions, and fun social activities, such as dinner, game nights, holiday parties, fitness and nutrition classes, yoga and more. These meetings will ultimately provide you with tools you need to survive and even thrive as an empath.
A successful Empath Support Group will help you
- Understand your empath abilities
- Protect yourself from
- sensory overload
- compassion fatigue
- Navigate intimate relationships without feeling overwhelmed
- Set healthy boundaries
- Replenish your energy
- Cultivate healthy nutrition habits
- Develop healthy exercise routines
- Connect with your intuition
- Raise empath children
- Deepen your spiritual connection to all living things
- Volunteering opportunities
- Build a supportive community
This is your opportunity to gain a feeling of being welcomed and valued by a world that desperately needs what you have to offer.